Here’s why local, independent businesses
advertise in the Hill Country Observer:
Readers spend quality time with the Observer.
- In-depth, exclusive stories keep readers engaged and informed about issues in our tri-state region.
- Our user-friendly calendar section covers an entire month, ensuring that the Observer gets kept on coffee tables and referred to again and again.
Our Destination group ads promote regional tourism.
- Ads grouped by community establish key cities and towns as the destination for day trips and weekend getaways.
- Mini-calendars within each group highlight specific events that might be the occasion for this type of “backyard” tourism.
- Travel-time boxes in each group ad -- and a regional map in every issue -- give readers the details to plan their trips.
Your ad reaches a targeted audience
in our rural, sophisticated region.
- 19,000 copies distributed at more than 500 locations
- A pick-up rate of better than 90 percent, often 95 percent
- A devoted readership that values independent journalism and prides itself on keeping informed about local issues, products and services