Here’s why local, independent businesses
advertise in the Hill Country Observer:
• In-depth, exclusive stories keep readers engaged and informed about issues in our tri-state region.
• Our user-friendly calendar section covers an entire month, ensuring that the Observer gets kept on coffee tables and referred to again and again.
Our Destination group ads promote regional tourism.
• Ads grouped by community establish key cities and towns as the destination for day trips and weekend getaways.
• Mini-calendars within each group highlight specific events that might be the occasion for this type of “backyard” tourism.
• Travel-time boxes in each group ad -- and a regional map in every issue -- give readers the details to plan their trips.
Your ad reaches a targeted audience in our rural, sophisticated region.
• 22,000 copies distributed at more than 500 locations
• A pick-up rate of better than 90 percent, often 95 percent
• A devoted readership that values independent journalism and prides itself on keeping informed about local issues, products and services